Ralf Mezger Collection takes the protection of your personal data seriously and therefore complies with the statutory data protection regulations. Personal data are only collected on this website within the technically required scope. The data collected will neither be sold nor transferred to third parties for other reasons.
- 1 Name and contact details of the Data Controller and the company’s Data Protection Officer
Data Controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) GDPR is Mr. Ralf Mezger (Ralf Mezger Collection), Sonnenbergstr. 61, 751780 Pforzheim, Email: email@example.com
, Telefon: +49 (0) 7231 2810090.
- 2 Information on the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data means all data that relates directly to you, for example, your name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, we will store the data provided by you (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after its storage is no longer required, or limit processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(3) If we commission service providers for individual functions of our offer, or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective transactions. We will at the same time also state the specified criteria for the period of retention.
With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights towards us:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR, to request access to information about your personal data that we process. In particular, you may demand information regarding the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients towards whom your personal data were or are disclosed, intended storage period, existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, conclusive information regarding their particulars;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR, to request the immediate rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of your personal data that we have saved;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless its processing is required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of processing of your personal data insofar as you contest its accuracy, if its processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure, and if we no longer require the data, but you require it in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request its forwarding to another data controller;
- according to article 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw at any time any consent you granted us. This has as a consequence that we will in future no longer be allowed to continue any data processing that was based on this consent and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To do so, you can generally contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or work, or the supervisory authority at our place of business.
- 4 Collection of Personal Data When Visiting Our Website
(1) ) If the use of our website is merely informative, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website we collect the following data, which is technically necessary to enable us to display our website and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR):
- IP adress
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Respective data volume transferred
- Website from which the request originates
- The operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- guaranteeing smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring the comfortable use of our website
- analysis of the security and stability of the system and
- for other administrative purposes
Under no circumstances do we use collected data to draw conclusions regarding your person.
(3) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, as assigned accordingly by the browser that you use, which allow the entity that places the cookie (in this case, us) to receive certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the overall web offering more user-friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies and/or comparable software, the scope and functionality of which are explained as follows:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent Cookies (see c)
- Flash-Cookies (see f)
- HTML5 storage objects (see f)
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store what is referred to as the “session ID”, by which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognised if you return to our website. Session cookies are erased as soon as you log out or close your browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically erased after a set period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can erase the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser setting according to your requirements and can, for example, decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or any cookies at all. Please note that in this case, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the necessary data independent of the browser you’re using, and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want any processing of the Flash cookies, you have to install a corresponding add on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by putting your browser in private browsing mode. We additionally recommend that you regularly erase your cookies and browser history manually.
(4) Furthermore, we use website analysis services when you visit our website. Further explanation can be found below.
(1) Should you have queries of any kind, we offer you the option of contacting us using a contact form provided on our website. To do so, a valid email address must be entered so that we know who is sending the query and so that we are able to reply to it. You may volunteer further information if you wish.
(2) Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point (a) GDPR on the basis of the consent you voluntarily granted us.
(3) The personal data collected by us when you use the contact form is erased automatically once your request has been dealt with.
- 6 More Functions and Offers of our Website
(1)Besides the merely informational use of our website, we offer different services (e.g. newsletter) which you can use if you are interested. To do so, you usually have to provide more personal data that we use to render the relevant service and to which the data processing principles specified above apply.
(2) To process your data, we sometimes make use of external service providers. These service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are checked at regular intervals.
(3) Apart from that, we may forward your personal data to third parties if we jointly offer contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. More detailed information is provided when you provide your personal data, or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you on the consequences of that in the description of the offer.
Your personal data are not disclosed to third parties for any purposes other than the purposes listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point (a) GDPR,
- disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the disclosure according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point (c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point (b) GDPR, necessary for the execution of a contractual relationship with you.
(1) You can consent to subscribe to our newsletter, which provides you with information about our current interesting offers. The advertised services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For registration to our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter. If you fail to confirm subscription within 24 hours, your data will be blocked and automatically erased after a month. Furthermore, we will always store the IP addresses used and the time of the registration and confirmation. This serves as a means of proof of your subscription and, if applicable, to solve any potential misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only information required for sending the newsletter is your email address. More, separately marked data can be specified voluntarily and will only be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will store your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 point (a) GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time. You can withdraw your consent by clicking the link provided in any newsletter email, or by sending a message to the contact data stated in the legal notice.
(5) We do not analyse your user behaviour when we send the newsletter. Therefore, we do not use it to create a user profile of you. Therefore, we do not use so-called web-beacons or tracking-pixel either.
- 9 Objection or Withdrawal of Consent to the Processing of Your Data
(1) If you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Such a withdrawal affects the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after it has been declared.
(2) Where we justify the processing of your personal data on the basis of a weighing of interests, you may submit an objection to the processing. This is particularly relevant to cases in which the processing is not necessary for fulfilling a contract with you, which we will clarify in each case in the following description of the functions. When exerting such right to object, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. In the case of your justified objection, we check the facts and either discontinue the data processing, and/or adjust it, or give you our compelling legitimate grounds, on the basis of which we shall continue the processing.
(3) It goes without saying that you can object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time.
(4) You can state your objection using the contact data provided in the legal notice.
- 10 Use of Analysis Programmes
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of how you use our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. If the IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities, and to provide other services relating to the use of the website and the internet to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transferred in the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to their fullest extent. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal identification. Insofar as the data collected about your person is assigned a personal reference, it shall be immediately excluded, and the personal data shall be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and make regular improvements to the use of our website. With the statistics that we obtain, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as the user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR.
(7) This website additionally uses Google Analytics for an overall device analysis of visitors which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the overall device analysis in your customer account under "my data", "personal data".
- 11 Use of Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
We use the online advertising programme “Google AdWords” and within the scope of Google AdWords, conversion tracking. Google Conversion Tracking is an analysis service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). When you click on an advertisement placed by Google, a cookie will be placed on your computer for the conversion tracking. These cookies become invalid after 30 days and contain no personal data, which means they do not serve the purpose of personal identification.
If you visit specific pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can see that you had clicked on the ad and had then be forwarded to this site. Every Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. It is therefore impossible to track cookies via the websites of AdWords customers.
The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. In this respect, the customers receive information on the total number of users who clicked on their advertisement and have been forwarded to a web page with a conversion tracking tag. They do not, however, receive any information which can be used for the personal identification of users.
(1) When you visit the website, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the respective highest degree of encryption that is supported by your browser. This usually is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we use the 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether individual pages of our website are transmitted in encrypted form by the ‘closed’ icon of the key or lock symbol in the lower status line of your browser.
(2) Apart from the above, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or access by unauthorised third parties. Our security measures are subject to continuous improvement in line with technological developments.
RALF MEZGER COLLECTION